Friday, June 15, 2007

Quick Update

Things are moving ahead full steam. The carpet was installed, pot lights are in, first electrical inspection passed, appliances delivered. The last week has been spent drywalling, mudding and sanding (mostly by Brent). Of course, we decided on the fancy rounded corners, which meant more work for us. But, it will be worth it! (On a side note, I have been informed that I am no longer allowed to mud because I'm terrible at it and it creates too much sanding. That's fine with me. Any excuse to not do work is great!) Russell is stippling the ceiling on Saturday while we help to lay sod out at Jim and Margaret's place.

Pic's to come Sun night hopefully.


On the job front, I may be getting job offers from 3 companies next week. They all have said they are interested. However, I have not seen anything on paper from any of them, so until then, I'm still a free agent :)

No comments: