Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June = Crazy

It's June 6th today. This is everything we have to get done by June 29th because that is the day our cabinet installation begins.

On the Home front:

- finish installing all potlights
- carpet installation this Sat
- appliances being delivered this Sat
- get and pass electrical inspection
- move a pipe in the kitchen
- drywall one wall and several corner pieces
- tape, mud and sand, sand and sand again
- sand, paint and prime kitchen window sill
- get ceiling stippled (contractor is doing that on Wed the 13th)
- paint
- put more screws in the subfloor
- install hardwood

And during the day, on the job front:
- interview with potential employers (3 scheduled so far)
- if I get offers, figure out which one is right for me
(both of which are stressful enough for one month, let alone the house stuff)

Plus:
- company golf tournament next week
- Brent is away for one weekend on a golf tournament
- we are helping install sod at Margaret and Jim's on the 16th

If I have grey hair the next time you see me, you will know why.
I am totally going to take July off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You maybe cant take July off...:)

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need any help next week as I'm off work.
Jacqueline