Friday, June 29, 2007

It's here, it's here

The kitchen has arrived. I can't believe it is going in next week!!!!!!!!




We are having Russell install all of our baseboards and trim. It's another one of those jobs that will never get done if we leave it up to us. I have someone coming on Wed to help pick out blinds. The fun stuff is coming up next, decorating!!

And some garden shots.

The peonies have finally bloomed:


Roses:


Lillies:


The scary bush now looks like this, does this help anyone to figure out what it is?




2 comments:

cynful said...

Looks great Jen, can't wait to see the kitchen when it's installed. I've asked around to see if anyone can name your mystery bush - hopefully someone will come up with something :)

Anonymous said...

What great pics of the flowers! I have no idea what that plant is but I do have a book at home....I will check it out!