Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Phase 1...check.

Yay! We passed the structural inspection by the city. Now we can start patching up these unslightly holes in our ceiling:



The subfloor has started going down. It seems so luxurious compared to the ship lapping :


I turned 29 on Sunday. My last year in the 20's. I can't believe it. Nancy had a Taurus birthday bbq on Sat for myself, Burdine and Brian. It was nice to see everyone! It has been a while.



It was a nice mothers day too. Mom, Jacqueline, Ellen and I went for Ice Cream at My favorite Ice Cream Shoppe. I think the ice cream flavor you choose says a lot about a person. Ellen chose black licorice (she is into black everything these days), Mom chose Mango (very fitting). Jacquelne got Mr.Big but regretted not getting Nanaimo bar. I'm a mint chocolate chip gal.

Some pics from the weekend at the Taurus Birthday party:

Tanya and Cassie (she's soooo darn cute):


What are you looking at:


Dolly snuggling with Paul:


The Master Chefs:

1 comment:

Astrid said...

I'm all about the mint chocolate ship! Hopefully the new subfloor will stop the rainfall of dust etc downstairs