
The lovley new French doors to the deck!! They are so much better than the old sliding door. They just need to be painted, but I'll wait until we are done drywalling that room. The old door had no lock on it, just our duct tape holding the security bar in place. Here is a before photo:

On Wed night I met the girls for Vietnamese food. Our new monthly favorite place. We usually meet for Breakfast or now, Vietnamese. 3 of the girls are pregnant. Dee is expecting her 2nd baby in August, Kristina her first in August, and Ang her first in Oct (Sorry Ang if that is wrong, I know its Oct or Nov...Math was not my best subject) Lisa and I got to be the skinny ones in the photo! Hmm...I have no idea why this one is showing up fuzzy. I blame it on the photographer.
1 comment:
Best hurry up and finish your renovations Jen so you can keep up with your friends!!! HAHAHA
Post a Comment