Today has been great! Many of the things we have been waiting for have been happening.
I heard from the french door people to come fix the door. There are a few issues with it and we have been waiting for a month to get it fixed. They are coming tomorrow first thing to fix it. What is the best about that is that the guy who installed it is NOT coming. He was a tool, so I'm very happy it will be someone else.
The countertop people called and they are installing it on Monday!?! I think that is Calgary's fastest countertop since they just templated last Monday. We are their first client through Merit Kitchens, so I think they are trying to make a good first impression. Works for me.
Melinda came over and we signed the contract for the bathrooms. The next step for her is to do up some design drawings for Brent and I to approve.
Russel came over to finalize everything for the trim. He is starting to put it up on Saturday.
Cartwright called and our lighting is in. Whoo hoo. Still waiting on Robinson lighting stuff though.
And...the house is being painted as we speak. Right now the color is not what I imagined, but I think it is because the old paint color is showing through since they are only on coat number 1. We'll see!
On a bad note, we have a wasp next in the back yard somewhere. That is Brent's deparment for sure!!
Pics of the new paint and trim to come by the end of the weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment