Since our meltdown last week, we have made some good decisions. We have hired Melinda from Premise Design to take on our bathroom renovations. She will design it, shop for all of the supplies, and hire all the trades. I told her I would paint, but, that is it!!
I have been painting trim in the mornings and evenings. It is just way to hot to be painting outside during the day. Trim gets installed this weekend, so I still have a lot to do. Hardwood in the office should be finished tonight! There is some minor drywall repair to do in there as well.
The kitchen has been delayed yet again. They needed to order more parts so final installation is scheduled for August 7th. The good thing is that the remaining work doesn't have to interfere with countertops, so at least they won't be delayed!
I'm waiting on Russell to do some cement work on our fireplace, and then I hope to tile it next week. Next week is also my last week off. Boo hoo. I can't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment