Thursday, July 26, 2007

I love Lucy

Last night we went to visit Stacey and Marty. They just got engaged, bought a house and got a super cute puppy named Lucy. (Congratulations on everything you guys). They are thinking of Hawaii for a wedding. It took about 1/2 a second for Brent to invite himself :)

Their house is beautiful!! It is in Killarney and has nice high ceilings and an ultra fancy steam shower. Brent and I got to see that we are on track with our modern reno, as we had quite a few similar fixtures as they did.

We brought along Paul, who got along great with Lucy. He likes an agressive woman. haha



Lucy Modelling her fashions:




As for our house, I have a zillion pictures to post. I am waiting for Russell to hang the kitchen door before I take pictures, but he keeps delaying it. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to post everything.

No comments: