
Well, it was inevitable. We had a mega meltdown. Brent was trying to install the bathroom door, which was really frustrating. It just would not cooperate. I think working all day, then coming home and working all night has finally taken it's toll. My poor hubby was so upset and declared that he is finishing the hardwood in the office, finishing any electrical and do the landscaping (which he enjoys). Nothing else. I will finish any painting, and tile the fireplace, but I'm pretty sick of renovating as well.
We will hire someone to finish our bathrooms upstairs. It was fun while it lasted, but I think we worked hard enough, and saved enough by doing it ourselves, to justify hiring someone for the last 2 rooms upstairs.
So hopefully, this decision will help with our sanity going forward! I'll of course still keep posting all the progress, even if it is someone elses work!
No comments:
Post a Comment