Friday, June 3, 2011

Mickey Mouse here we come!

Yay! It's finally here.  We leave tomorrow for our trip to Disneyland.  Brent, Eli and I are all going on vacation and Hana is staying home with Nana and Papa.  I'm feeling sad to leave her but I know she's in great hands and will be happier sticking to her routine than the craziness that is Disneyland.  I can't wait to see Eli's reaction to riding on an airplane, all the rides, characters and shows.  This will be my 5th trip to Disneyland. It truly is the happiest place on earth.  I'm pumped! 

I'm bring my beco "baby" carrier with us.  Of all my early baby purchases, this might be my most favorite. I've gotten so much use out of it.  It holds up to 40lbs so Eli still fits in it.  I think it will come in handy for long ride lines.  Eli really likes riding in it and it will save our arms because he's heavy (36lbs). 

Bon Voyage!

No comments: