Friday, June 24, 2011

Just the girls

Today is Friday and that means that Eli goes to the dayhome today. I think one of the best things I've done since deciding to stay home with the kids, is to put Eli at the dayhome 1 day/week. I started doing that when he was 15 months old and it has worked out great. I get a day off and he gets to play with other kids all day long. Now that Hana is here, it means that we get one day together - just us girls.

Eli has had a "tent" set up in the living room for the last week. It's just a few blankets thrown between two chairs. He's made it very clear that it's his tent and Hana is not allowed to go in there. He's got about 30 vehicles stashed in there and he shuts the door and she's not allowed near it. Well, today when we got home from dropping off Eli at the dayhome, I put Hana down and she made a beeline for the tent. She was thrilled to play in there. Hopefully Eli doesn't notice things are moved around when he gets home!


Happy in Eli's tent (shhhhhh)

More standing

                                                 I love Friday's!


1 comment:

Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

wonderful chick time!! way to go hana, sneak in there while big bro is gone. NICE!