Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jasper

We went to Jasper for our anniversary. It was so beautiful and we got some much needed R&R. We stayed in a little bungalow on Patricia lake. I highly reccommend staying at Patricia Lake Bungalows if you ever head to Jasper, but book early, they were full every night. The scenery there is so breathtaking. We went hiking, white water rafting, ate a fancy meal at the Fairmont Jasper hotel, and did some canoeing on the lake. It was perfect, and best of all, we still have 5 days off.

THANK YOU to Jacqueline for babysitting the boys while we were gone!!! We really appreciate it.

Our cute little bungalow:



Canoeing on the lake:


Angel Glacier and a glacial lake at Mt. Edith Cavell:


Surfing!:



Athabasca Falls:


Rafting:


Friendly Wildlife:





Columbia Icefields:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen & Brent:
Hi. I was thinking of Jen this afternoon in a serious case of deja vu; I was meeting a head hunter talking about job opportunities in a 2nd cup; I realized that I had been doing the very same thing with Jen in the very same place not two months earlier.
Anyway, loved the entries for August; hard to believe that a whole year of marriage has past!
You've got the knack Jen to create a blog that has just the right tone, content and length to draw in a reader.
Hope all is well--and happy annniversary!
C.P.

Louie said...

Congrats on your first wedding anniversary!! You two are such a cute couple...
:)
Lou