Thursday, August 9, 2007

On Hold

Well, the kitchen was supposed to get finished on Monday. I got a call at about 8:30 am that day, and the scheduler at Merit called, saying that the installers had quit that morning! Now, who knows when it will get done. I guess they only have one other guy and he's on vacation. So...we wait.

Also, our contrator, Russell, is MIA. He had to go to Grande Prarie for a family emergency about a week and a half ago, and I haven't heard from him since. He has tools here still, so hopefully he is coming back. I don't want to bug him because of the circumstances, but I did call his cell phone once and it said 'the customer is unavailable'. Hmmm.

I was waiting to post pics until the kitchen and door were hung. Maybe i'll just bite the bullet and post them anyway.

I started my new job last week. It's going ok. I hate being the new person at work!

CONGRATS to Kristina and Mike on the birth of their 1st baby, Lily! Can't wait to meet her.

JEn

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I am excited to see your pictures....hope your contractor appears back in Calgary soon!