I reached for a yogourt this morning, and the only flavor left was prune. I didn't even know they made prune yogourt. Actually they snuck it in in a multi pack with the good flavors like Peach and Strawberry. How cruel!
We heard some news about our MIA contractor from my co-worker who was having him reno a few bathrooms. Turns out the contractor had some personal problems to deal with. I guess he is going to be returning to work on the bathrooms. We on the other hand have not heard from him. I mailed him a letter last week asking him to respond by Sept 10th. If we don't hear from him, I'll assume he's not coming back. I wonder if that means we get to keep his fancy miter saw and air compressor that is in our garage?
The bathrooms should get started the first week of October. Brent and I have to demo them this weekend (including all drywall and the ceiling!) They are mostly gutted already so it should be a quick job. The goal is to have them done by Christmas.
Fantasy Football season starts tonight. It's my 3rd year playing and I don't have that great of a track record. I'm learning a lot though, and it's pretty fun. Here's hoping for a great season. Go PULVERIZERS GO!!
1 comment:
Prune yogurt?? I would normally say that sounds horrible but I bought some out here and it wasn't that bad. However, after eating curry tasting things for as long as I have, the prune yogurt was a pleasant surprise!! Hope things with the house are good!! Give Paul and Winston a kiss for me!!
Post a Comment