Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nap time

Eli is still in a crib but I think he's showing signs of being ready for a bed. Lately, he wants to nap anywhere except his crib. Sometimes he'll sleep in our bed, but the last few days he has slept in his old baby tent. He used this when he was 5 months old when when went to Maui. He's way too long for it and has to sleep curled up in there. Today he wanted a blanket on top to make it extra fun. I picked him up a toddler bed from Kijiji last night and am going to set it up while he's at the dayhome tomorrow. I hope he's excited about it!

Snug as a bug in Mom and Dad's bed


Yesterday, in the tent


Posted by PicasaToday - tent with blanket on top

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cute - and a good sign that he is ready. Hope it all goes well for you.