Saturday, January 22, 2011

Introducing Pinky

It's only taken 4 months but I think I've finally figured out the secret to Hana falling asleep happily. The magic equation is the soother and rubbing Pinky in one hand. I think I'm going to have to pick up an extra back-up Pinky the next time I'm at Indigo.


Eli's Puppy is so worn out now and I've fixed his head about 3 times already. Half the stuffing is missing out of his head. Eli chews on the ears when he's falling asleep or needs comforting. Puppy goes to the dayhome with Eli on Fridays and we forgot him there once. She called us that night and we had to make an emergency pick up! Puppy is very well loved.



Aunty Lory has picked out both Pinky and Puppy for the kids. She has the magic touch when picking the favorite snuggly toys.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hey Jen, word of advice. If you get a second Pinky, get that pinky in the mix right now, alternating as one is being washed. Otherwise, when you pull out a nice new one one day, it's just not going to cut it. My friends daughter has several "monkey" s but only one will do, she calls him Scratchy Monkey... you know lost stuffing, all grubby, not at all soft and plush anymore. That's the favourite.