Just a couple pictures from Halloween. Eli really had fun this year and could not believe that we were going up to peoples houses. When we were finished at a house he would point to the next house and say "And that one?" in disbelief and excitement. He especially liked if people had a dog. He would talk and talk all the way up to the door, and then go mute when people talked to him and asked him questions. The only thing he would say is "thank you". Our neighbour had quite a scary house and Eli was talking about it for days. The downside is that he was waking up at night for a few days afterwards scared of Vampires.
I dressed Hana up for a very unhappy 5 minutes. Her costume was a beach bum. She hated the sunglasses. I even had a novel and martini glass set out for props for her costume but she disliked it so much that I never got to take a picture of the whole thing.
One super happy Astronaut and one very unhappy beach bum.
Still smiling after a long night of trick or treating.
No comments:
Post a Comment