One morning, a few days ago, Eli and I were hanging out in the master bedroom. I was putting away laundry and cleaning (although, you can tell I had not gotten very far in the video!). It was quiet, and dark and calm. I walked out of the room to put something away and left Eli in the room. From the hallway I suddenly heard music, LOUD music, so I grabbed the video camera and caught this on tape. The first few seconds he doesn't know I'm there so you can see he's really into it. He tones it down once he sees me but there are still some good moves for you to see. Enjoy!
Sorry this video is so dark. One of the pitfalls of an older home is that they didn't put lights in the master bedroom. Not sure what the logic was on that one.
2 comments:
Sooo cute...
:)
look at those moves! Love it.
Dee
Post a Comment