Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Brent had 5 months off and I have no idea where the time has gone. As of yesterday he only has 2 weeks left. Wow! I have gotten so used to having him here it's going to feel strange without him. We've been so busy trying to make the most of July - including getting a lot of use out of the telescope at night. The International space station was orbiting the northern hemisphere the last few days so we've enjoyed watching it. It's so neat to think that there are 13 people on it and we could see it.

We've been hanging out in the yard, going to the lake, riding our bikes, ate a tonne of pancakes during stampede, lots of bbqing, trips to the zoo, heritage park, calaway, golfing (for Brent) and late night games of Carcassonne. This is the life!

The only downer is that the boys in this house have been sick for the last few days. This is Eli's firs time being sick and it's no fun. They both have had a mild fever for a couple of days so I'm hoping they are both back to normal by the weekend. Eli is one grumpy dude when he's sick....so is Brent.

I had a zillion pictures and couldn't decide which ones to post since I'm so behind. So here's one of a typical moment in our back yard...ahhhh.

No comments: