Thursday, July 9, 2009

Long overdue landscaping post

Brent worked SO hard on our landscaping and I am only now getting it up on the blog. How bad of me!! He pretty much did a complete overhaul of the yard. We now have a sprinkler system (which I've never had before), new fence, new deck, new sod in the back, new trees, a dog run and the front beds are re-done. I didn't realize how lumpy the back yard was until I had the new sod to compare it to. Eli is also enjoying the yard, especially the rocks and shed.

Front when we bought the house:


New Front - we still plan on replacing the cement walkway with brick...one day!


View of the front rocks/path from the neighbors yard. There used to be giant juniper bushes here and then Brent cut them down. I lived with those ugly roots for 2 years. This is so much better:



Old fence:


New fence:


New Maple tree, I can't wait until it gets bigger. So pretty!


Original Deck:


New Deck:


The dog run comes right off the deck and along the side of the house, it's awesome!


Brent's shed and the lilac tree to the right:

No comments: