Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jack Black is sexy

I just couldn't resist posting this. Sorry B! There is a running joke in our house that B doesn't like very much. He was at a party once when someone told him he looked like Jack Black. You could say he didn't take it as a compliment. So when I ran this Celebrity look a like program and Jack Black came up, lets just say I had a good chuckle. haha Oh and Cyn, check it out, Orlando Bloom too!!



MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb

3 comments:

Astrid said...

You'll like Stephen looked like Leonard Nimoy back in his Mr. Spock days ... he would kill me if I posted that!

Anonymous said...

HAHA, that is really funny though. geez, maybe i do look like jack black?!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I think you have your next Halloween costume idea! :)