Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8 month pictures

First of all, just want to give a shout out to the Tutt Family. This was a big week for them, and we're so glad to hear it went well. We are thinking of you guys!

I attempted to take some pictures of Eli since he is 8 months old today. It was not an easy task. He was constantly moving and my camera was not cooperating. I would not have enough patience to be a photographer. It's 10 am and I'm exausted already. Anyways, here are the few that turned out OK.







Toe Sucking in the intermission:


And a few from the week,

Hanging out with Winston by the window. A favorite past time, although Winston does not always like to share his spot.


He likes to hide his toys under the chaise in the basement. I said "Eli what are you doing?" and he looked up at me like this:


A true Ukranian, first Perogy:


His new favorite expression, he does this all the time. Especially for Dad!

1 comment:

Penny Tutt said...

Thanks Jen!

Great photos, I just love Eli!