Our baby boy Eli Marques James arrived one week early on Wed June 11th at 12:27pm. He was 8lbs 5oz and 20 inches long. Our new niece Evelyn Mae Rex was born June 9th, weighing 9lbs 5oz. Burdine and Brian were in the hospital room next to us the day Eli was born! (We try to make it as convienient for grandparents to visit as possbile ha!)
Here are 2 photos of the new family additions. We are so happy!!
Eli looking cozy (Brent has turned out to be the ultimate swaddle expert):

Evelyn (2 days) and Eli (1hr old) :
4 comments:
That is so cool! Such a historic picture to have of those 2 babies, so close together! Many more to come I'm sure! Brent's swaddle is bound to be testing in the coming weeks! Congraturaltions EVERYONE!
I am sooo happy for you guys! That is so awesome that the cousins met at the hospital!
Wow...they are just so cute together. What a great pic. I can't wait to meet Eli and have a good snuggle!
Dee
I just tried to make a comment but I don't know if it worked...so here I go again....they are just too cute together. Can't wait to meet Eli and have my snuggle! Wish Brent a Happy Father's day!
Post a Comment