Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Look!

I was thinking about my blog and decided it's time for a change. My original intent was to post about our renovation journey. I still want to post about the reno's, but now that we are on the 2nd half of the reno process, and have a new family member I'm changing my blog to be a general family update. I haven't posted reno pics in a while. Speaking of which, Brent is down in the basement assembling cabinets as I type this. I am thinking I should be taking a nap but for some reason am not. I'll regret this decision tonight!

Today is my official due date, so to celebrate Eli's one week birthday, here are a few photos of our little "Mr." (as we have taken to calling him). Note: I've been having fun with the new photo editing on the photo storage site that I use!

Great Baba Marie (Brent's grandmother) with her 2 new great grandchildren:


First Bath:


Auntie Ellen who just turned 13! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:


And Mom of course!

No comments: