First of all, I am officially done work. Yay for me! It was a BUSY last week, and it flew by. I'm quite relieved to be done as it was getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning. So, whooo hoooooo!!!!!
That being said, today is my first day off and what happens?? I get sick. Full blown sniffles, stuffed up, headache blahs. This is not how I imagined my first day off. I hope it's short lived because I do not want to go into labour with a cold.
Brent has been busy. He's primed the entire basement (thanks for your help Jon, Jim, Nnamdi and Cheyenne!), and is now starting to paint. He picked up the cabinets for the bar, and the bookshelves for beside the fire place, the french doors and the cork flooring today. It's 10:30 pm and he's still working! I did my part and went out and got him a 6 pack of Coors Light. The extra tall ones at that :)
I really should take some photos, but our camera is packed away in my hospital bag. Speaking of which I'm not at all feeling prepared for this baby. I hope this cold goes away so that I can have a somewhat productive week (in between naps).
And...Burdine, happy due date (well tomorrow)!!
2 comments:
This is such an exciting time!!!
If you feel like getting out for a walk let me know! I was doing lunges up and down our street trying to get things moving right before my due date!
Sorry, that last comment was from me! I was signed into my Girlfriends wedding shower rsvp email!
Post a Comment