
We are off to California for a week. I'm SOOO happy to be going on vacation. I'm feeling the need to not be at work for a bit. Things have been so busy and I need to take a breather.
There are 15 of us going down from Brent's side of the family. We have a 5 day Disney pass, plus are planning to see Universal Studios. Brent and I are also sneaking off to take a road trip to SanDiego to go to Sea World for a day (neither of us have been there). We are also going to a Pirate dinner one night as a group.
Amidst all of that I'm hoping to get some rest. I'm taking one day as a sleep in, lounging day for sure.
Thanks to Mom, Michael and Ellen for taking the boys while we are away. I hope they are well behaved for you! Other than trying to steal your bed, they should be pretty easy.
Bon Voyage!
No comments:
Post a Comment