I LOVE the one weekend of the year when clocks get set back an hour, and this was it! Every minute of extra sleep counts. I fully make the most of it.
Brent left for Edmonton this evening, he is gone until Friday night. He's doing some training for work so I'm on my own. The house is eerily quiet when he's gone. I'm very thankful for the dogs (especially Winston) since he alerts me of any strange noises at night, and sounds a lot bigger than he really is when he's barking at the door. I triple check the doors, and scary movies are a definite no for the next few nights.
I don't know when I became such a scardey cat. I lived on my own for long enough and was never like this.
He also just happened to leave right when snow shovelling is necessary. Hmmmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment