Sunday, November 18, 2007

All I want for Christams...

is a toilet on the main floor. Is that so much to ask for? I'm really getting annoyed with having to go to the basement to pee in the middle of the night. It sucks. Please Santa, I've been really good this year!

We had a busy weekend. Jim, Margaret, Baba, Donna and Ian came over for dinner on Sat. It was our first official dinner party in the new and improved house. Brent made is best ribs ever, and they were extra tasty. Baba's dog Cece got a little crazy in our back yard and came in looking like this (he's usually white):



Kristina and I made some Cranberry Orange relish on Sunday to give out as Christmas gifts. Then Brent and I headed out to Dolly and Marvin's farm for supper. It was so fun! I'm mad at myself for not bringing my camera. They have so many neat things out there. We took a ride on the dune buggy which was hilarous!

The bathrooms are well underway. We are having issues with the jet tub. It leaks and the repair man managed to make it worse instead of better. Hopefully that gets resolved this week. The vanities should go in this week too! Here are the latest main bath pictures:

The tiler did this in one day! The ceiling will be tiled as well:



Close up detail of the mosaic on the side:



Floor:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dog totally looks fake in that picture. I swear I saw one that looks just like it in the build a bear window last week. Stunt double?
Jacqueline