Here are a couple of kitchen drawings. Doug the kitchen designer is coming over tomorrow to finalize the plans. Then we have to go into the show room and choose cabinet color and design. They are closed for the long weekend so it probably won't be until next week. There is also a wall of shelving, which I have yet to see the design for.
The photo's don't show up that well on the blog...but you get the general idea.
The Island, that thing on the far right is actually where the wine cooler will go:

The wall cabinets, I had him change it to a center sink instead of a corner sink due to Margaret's excellent advice. The door leads to the back landing and basement:
1 comment:
Are all your lower cabinets going to be drawers? or will some be cupboards? I like the new doors - do you think you'll have your kitchen cabinet doors look the same?
Post a Comment