Monday, April 9, 2007

Chocolate and Key Lime Pie

Brent and I took a break from the renovations over the long weekend. We went to Donna and Ian's for Easter dinner in Water Valley on Sat night. It was a great meal! And then up to Edmonton for one night on Sunday. We hit the waterpark and had so much fun. It was a nice break from working on the house.

The french doors for the patio got ordered on Friday. We have an estimated installation date of June 1st. Everything seems to take 2 months.

I am almost finished the painting I need to get finished before the carpet goes in. Only the closets are left. Here is a photo of the master bedroom, which I realized is the color of our favorite deserts. (Brent loves Key Lime Pie, I love all things chocolate)


The hardwood for the main floor, and the tile I'm considering using to reface the fireplace. Thanks to Astrid for the tile store reccomendations. This one is from Julian tile. I did see a few at City tile that I also liked, so I am going to sign them out this week and make the final decision. I hope to work on the fireplace before I leave for Houston on April 22.





Door hanging continues this week, only 3 left to go (half way there):


Winston was VERY interested in what we were doing:


Paul was more interested in lounging:

2 comments:

Louie said...

I'd like to meet Winston & Paul... They look like a lot of fun!
Ruff!
Louie

Anonymous said...

I love the color in the bedroom...what a great choice. The place is already looking awesome...I am so impressed!