I couldn't wait to get rid of the old exterior lights. The new ones are such an improvement.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
And the new house number I ordered, it is made of slate and hand carved by a guy in Toronto. I got it with white letters. How could a geologist say no to a slate house number sign ?!?
I think I just bought those same outdoor lights! The place looks awesome!!! It really is the small details that make all the difference. Where did you get your sign? I too am all about slate! I mean really as a geologist how can you not!
1 comment:
I think I just bought those same outdoor lights! The place looks awesome!!! It really is the small details that make all the difference. Where did you get your sign? I too am all about slate! I mean really as a geologist how can you not!
Post a Comment