Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy 1.5 years

Not the greatest photo, but it's the only one from today.  Hana is 1.5 today!  We've had a rough week. Actually, rough doesn't even begin to describe it.  She's been sick, she's getting teeth and she's been really really moody and grumpy.  But, it looks like we've come out of the rough patch and she's back to her normal happy self. Phew! I was slightly worried that she hit the terrible two's 6 months early, but I think it was just the factors above.

She's such a little person now.  She knows how to let you know what she wants.  She demands certain things and she's pretty tough to argue with.  She's so funny and makes us laugh on a daily basis.  She belts out the biggest "Bye!" anytime a dog walks by, and before bed.  At 18 months she says Hi, Bye, Paul, Mum, Dada, Eli, Baba (banana), Hat, House, No!, Uh Oh, Bubble and Done.  She also combines 2 words to into one word and says "HiEli", "GoodGirl", "NoWay", "HereYouGo" and "GoAway".  It seems she has a new word almost every day.  Very different from her brother who learned his animal sounds first.  She could care less what a cow says, and is very good at telling Eli when to "GoAway". ha!  She is very much a helper and loves to pick up her toys and help clean up.  I'm looking forward to see what the next 6 months bring.  Happy 1.5 baby girl!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I feel so much better - I was wondering why Eden does not have her tiger roar and cow moo down! It must be a boy thing :) Caleb also learned all his animal sounds first.

Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

Too cute!
Happy 1.5 Hana!
Andrew is also heavy into his animals and tractors.
Funny the difference btwn boys and girls.
She is such a pretty little thing!