Saturday, October 8, 2011

I am not going crazy.

I often think that I am losing my mind.  I worry that being off work for 3 years has turned certain brain cells to mush.  I swear that I put something down somewhere and then when I need it, I can't find it.  The phone is often missing, the remote is lost every other day, keys have vanished when I'm trying to head out the door .  But, no, I'm not going crazy.  I have forces working against me.  Living with a 3 and 1 year old is like living with two little tricksters.  Things get put in their proper place and then sneaky little hands take them when you are not looking and put them in totally unexpected places.  The photo above is where I found the remote the other day after 2 days of not knowing where it went.  It's very of reassuring to know I'm not at fault for not knowing where things are around here.

No comments: