We had a sad weekend as we unexpectedly had to say goodbye to our dog and friend, Winston. We are feeling his absence in the house and miss him dearly. I rescued him from the pound and then we were lucky to have him for 8 years of our lives. He had so much personality and was such a part of our family. Instead of dwelling on the sadness of his loss, I want to post some pictures of his life as they show what a great life he had and how much he meant to us.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just love the pic of you and winston with the antlers. you will be missed.
Jen, I am just catching up on your blog, and I am SO SORRY to hear of your loss. Winston looked like he was such a sweet dog!!! It hurts so much losing a part of your family :(
2 comments:
I just love the pic of you and winston with the antlers. you will be missed.
Jen, I am just catching up on your blog, and I am SO SORRY to hear of your loss. Winston looked like he was such a sweet dog!!! It hurts so much losing a part of your family :(
Post a Comment