Monday, October 4, 2010

Here she is!

Hana had newborn photos taken at 8 days old. Michelle Wells took our photos for us and had her work cut out for her. Hana woke up that morning with a blotchy face and was awake for most of the session (which is not what we wanted). She did not like to be naked and made lots of grumpy faces. I remember Eli slept through his entire newborn session and it was so easy! Michelle still managed to get lots of great pictures though.

Here's our sweet girl:












3 comments:

Lori said...

These are just beautiful photos, Jen! I love the one of Hana and Eli.

Kris and Krista Jewett said...

Great photos Jen! I wish we had some done, but never did for Jacob, next time! (no, not yet :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen I just love all of these pictures. She is such a beauty like her mommy! I love the family pic.
Dee