Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big news in a little package

Our daughter, Hana Kathleen Nancy was born on September 13th. She weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She was born at 6:21 am. Everything went really well and she is perfect and healthy. I got to come home from the hospital the same day and have had a nice easy recovery. Having Brent home has been wonderful!

Eli is in love with his little sister and adjusting very well. He just loves to hold her and tickle her hands.

Hana will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and she has already outgrown her first sleeper. I find myself wishing time would just slow down. I know this newborn phase doesn't last very long so I'm trying to soak up every minute. She's a very easy baby so far and I *think* that some of my genes might actually show up in her features. I know newborns change a lot so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I think there is a chance that she might at least resemble me a little bit!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Huge congrats, Jen, Brent & Eli!