Eli has had a rough month. He had a hospital visit for a gash on his forehead, got his bottom two 2 year molars, had hand foot and mouth disease and now, today, he woke up complaining that his foot hurt. At first I thought that it was just asleep but he was still complaining 45 Min's later so I knew it had to be more serious than that. I took him to the Dr. and looks like he's sprained his ankle or foot somehow. He had an x-ray today so we'll hear from the radiologist tomorrow but the tech said she didn't see a break. Eli won't walk on it at all and is back to crawling which is funny to see since he's been walking since he was 10 months old! Needless to say he spent more than a few hours in front of the television today. With me being 32 weeks pregnant and him weighing 31 lbs and immobile it doesn't make for much activity.
Mid morning couch vacuuming
Getting grumpy. Isn't it supposed to be nap time Mom? (his Dr. appointment fell right smack dab in the middle of nap time - of course!)
Getting a reacquainted with the floor
1 comment:
Poor little fellow! I feel bad for you too, things like this when pregnant are never fun. What a situation...
Post a Comment