Thursday, April 22, 2010

Model Train Show

Last weekend Eli and I checked out the model train show while Brent hit his first round of golf for the season. Yes, Golf season is here! I've seen a lot of Lake Bonavista men decked out in their golf gear this week.

I couldn't believe how busy the train show was. I had no idea it was such a popular hobby. We just went for something to do, and because Eli is really into all forms of transportation right now. The displays were very intricate, I'm sure I have no appreciation for how much time must have gone into them. There were steam trains, bullet trains, c-trains, lego trains, mini trains, large trains. Eli enjoyed watching them all, although it was hard on my arms because everything was at adult level so I had to hold him for most of the time.





My favorite - a mini Tim Hortons display. I think it would be more realistic if the line was about 10 times longer though.



This entire display was made of lego.

No comments: