We've been super busy these days around our house. Trying to get all of our clutter put away and the final projects finished to list our house for sale. Eli is also a little bit sick so he's been fussy and clingy - can't blame him really. He's also been getting into more mischeif. The other day I couldn't find him anywhere and was starting to panic when I walked into our bedroom and saw one of the lamps turn off out of the corner of my eye. Eli was under the bed, turning on and off the power bar!! I caught him on film and he just looks so happy to be under there. The dogs however are not so happy because that used to be their safe from Eli spot, until now.
Caught red handed
This is awesome!
He's also started to like to eat his food under his picnic table. I sense fort building in my future.
2 comments:
we have the same area rug!
Dee
Those pictures are so adorable! You have a real cutie on your hands :)
Post a Comment