Just a quick update on us. Eli is doing really good, he's totally back to normal. In fact, I think he might even be busier than he was - is that possible? He's eating great, happy and the only momento's of the hospital visit are a few tape marks on his arms. We have an
EEG scheduled for the afternoon of Thursday Feb 4th and that will be the final test to see if anything out of the ordinary may have caused the seizure. They want Eli to fall asleep for the test. I have it scheduled for nap time, but I know he's going to really hate those sensors on his head. They told me that they glue them on and they are hard to get off, but if he's pulling at them they will wrap his head so that he can't get off them - he'll hate that even more!! Should be interesting at the least.
I have a feeling Eli won't be quite as cooperative as this girl is.
2 comments:
We're so glad to hear he's back to normal/feeling like his old self!! What a scare he gave you guys...
Wow I hope all goes well for him. Do they have a trick to make him nap??
Post a Comment