We've been venturing into the realm of allergy prone foods with Eli. I'm not a stickler for rules, so we haven't been waiting until the magical 12 months to try most things. The good news is that so far he hasn't had any reactions. Brent was that kid. The one who was allergic to everything. He's grown out of most of his allergies but still has a few (cats, too much chocolate, horses). It looks like Eli took after me in the one department I was hoping he would. Phew! Maybe all that prenatal acidophilous I took paid off.
Here's the happy boy after eating his peanut butter and jam sandwich for lunch:
1 comment:
Stephen was that kid as well. He wouldn't let me give Matt Peanut Butter until he was 3. Needless to say I am counting down the days and am considering giving it to him in a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup!
Post a Comment