My left wrist has been sore for months. It was one of those things that wasn't sore enough to worry about at first, but has been getting progressivley worse and worse. Now it's to the point where it's starting to interfere with my daily activities so I finally booked an appointment with the doctor. Now, being such an internet savy person, I did some "research" and have self diagnosed myself. (My doc is going to love that ha!) I'm pretty sure I have de Quervain’s Tendinitis. Sounds exotic doesn't it? One article I found writes that it is "a painful condition caused by inflammation of the tendons in the thumb. So common is the condition among women who have recently given birth that it is sometimes called ''new mom's syndrome.'' I hope the solution is fairly quick because it's really starting to get annoying. I think the choices are wear a wrist brace or get a steroid injection. We'll see what the doc recommends.
I'm excited for Halloween tomorrow and we are also attending a Costume Ball/Halloween Wedding on Saturday. I'll post pictures afterwards because I'm pretty sure we'll never attend another wedding like it in our lifetime. I'm going all out and even painting my face (which I'm not a fan of).
Happy Halloween everyone!!!
2 comments:
Hmmm... so what would your typing score be like withouth the sore wrists!!!! Ha! Seriously though, we hope your wrist is feeling better soon - have fun at the wedding!
Woof ~
L
I remember Leah having to wear a brace after Charlie - wonder if it was the same thing?
Post a Comment