Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mini Jen or Mini Brent...which will it be?

It's official, we are going to be parents!! The little bean is due June 19th and we are pretty excited. We were able to find out the gender, but it's under wraps for now.

I thought it would be fun to post some old wives tales and you can judge for yourself.

1. If the fetal heart rate is above 140 bpm it's a girl, if it's below 140 bpm then it's a boy. Baby Chmil = 160 bpm

2. If I'm craving sweet, it's a girl. If I'm craving salty it's a boy. I'm craving salty

3. If Brent puts on weight, it's a girl. If Brent doesn't it's a boy. Let's just say, he started a new diet this week

4. If I have acne it's a girl. If I don't have acne it's a boy. I have no more acne than usual. I never did grow out of that phase!

5. If I prefer sleeping on my left side, it's a boy. Right side, it's a girl. I prefer the Left

6. Extreme nausea means a girl. I've had no nausea

7. If my hands are dry, it's a boy. Soft hands mean a girl. I think my hands are on the softer side

8. Craving citrus? It's a girl. I can't get enough orange juice in a day. It's my major craving.

9. If you feel graceful during pregnancy it's a girl. Clumsy means a boy. Clumsy is my middle name

10. Carrying in front? A boy. Carrying all around the middle? A girl. I feel like I'm carrying all around the middle (at this point anyway!)

So..make your guess and answer the poll on the right.

Really, as long as it's cuter than this, we'll be happy.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome News JEN AND BRENT!!
Congratualtions!!! It shall be a good summer :) Hope you're feeling alright Jen. By the way, a lot of the old wives tales you can't start looking at until 30 weeks ;) I guessed anyway though.