Yes, I have been a bad blogger. Hopefully I can get caught up this weekend with everything that has been going on.
The bathrooms are coming along, looks like we will just squeek in our Xmas target. Keep your fingers crossed.
We have had a toilet for a week now and I'm once again a happy person. Plus, our jet tub is working. I have been suffering for almost a year without one. Those who know me well, know I am a daily tub girl. Perhaps that's why I was so moody all this time....hmmmm.
We have started Christmas decorating, including the dogs who have a Santa and Elf outfit. Lights on the outside of the house are this weekends project. Neither of us have done it before.
It's full swing party season, we boycotted the company parties, but have still been busy with lots of other ones. Including the Chmilar and Associates Xmas party which was last weekend. The company was great, food was awesome and Santa even came. What more can you ask for?
Pics to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment