Monday, October 1, 2007

Phew!

My last blog entry and stress rant last night was due to a super high plumbing quote. It turns out Melinda (the interior designer) misread the quote, and it actually INCLUDED all of the bathroom fixtures. Talk about relief!

We had dinner on Sunday night at Aunt Eileen and Uncle Barry's place. It was so tasty. Thank you so much for having us over! They have been renovating their house and every time we go over there I get ideas. It's dangerous :) I wish I brought my camera.

On a different note, I have started running again. I thought I'd post it on here because if I tell people , then I'm more likely to stick to it. I go Mondays at lunch with a co-worker who is training for a triathalon. Then I'm trying to make it out 2 more times during the week on my own. Wish me luck!

No comments: